Logic and Sense

Spending most days surrounded by teenagers, I wonder if logic and sense still exist. . . I am convinced it does.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

God Thought

From Don Miller's Searching for God Knows What:

I'll bet he [Adam] didn't have any self-doubt or any low self-esteem because he had God there and, as I have said, just as a plant gets its life from the sun, people must have received their life from God. Jesus was always talking about how His glory cam from God, as though God was shining on Him. The thing that made Jesus good, and the thing that made Adam good, was God's shining on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Wow, that's a cool thought. I really need to start reading that book again. Amazing how things would be if we really lived as though God were shining on and through us....

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home