Logic and Sense

Spending most days surrounded by teenagers, I wonder if logic and sense still exist. . . I am convinced it does.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Great News

Gloria had her baby this morning around 5:30. His name is NOT "Spiderman" as Zack wanted, but they named him Ethan Robert. All is well (as far as I know) and everyone is healthy. He weighed 9 pounds and 3 ounces. I guess Gloria will probably never have a "small" baby. She's even said that smoking may be a good idea for her when she's pregnant so that she can lower the birth weight. (Of course she was joking.)

I'm sure his picture will be on the website on a few days and I'll put a link in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Bummer. I was really pulling for "Spiderman Jones." I guess I'll just have to save that name for one of my own kids...which I guess would mean I need to marry somebody with the last name of "Jones." So if you're out there reading this message.... :)

Many congrats to Gloria and Jeremy and Aunt Becky, too!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Congratulations Aunt Becky!

(By the way, I'm praying for a smaller baby!) :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home