Logic and Sense

Spending most days surrounded by teenagers, I wonder if logic and sense still exist. . . I am convinced it does.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Puzzle Update

The puzzle was put away before I left on my last teaching trip. As much as I really did want to conquer it, I have enough to conquer right now.

I started grad school two weeks ago. I am taking two classes in four weeks. For those of you have never done that, I really don't suggest it! All I do is read and read and write and read some more. I interviewed my principal this morning (that's odd if you have never interviewed your boss) to get advice on the four papers I get to write in the next week. She even told me what direction she wanted me to take on one of the papers and then she wants to review it for implementation into our program. Oy!!! I know I can make an A on the paper (usually), but this is a whole new challenge!

So, now it is time for more reading. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine said...

Think of it as a marathon for your brain! Wait...I don't like the idea of marathons. Just thinking about them makes me feel a little out of breath. So maybe that isn't such a great idea. The stalker seems to like homework, though. Weird types you attract. :)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Chandi said...

Good luck with your classes! I´ll relax for you...how´s that for a fair trade? Hope you´re doing well!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home