Logic and Sense

Spending most days surrounded by teenagers, I wonder if logic and sense still exist. . . I am convinced it does.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer Break

Why is it that I wait all year for June and July? Summer break. Two full months without needy teenagers. Today is Day 1. I slept in. I lounged; went to the mall and a few other shops. Watched a movie. And, for the first time in weeks, I did not make a "To Do List" for the weekend. There is nothing pressing. It's wonderful.

It's also awful. I get bored. I waste time watching reruns of "Friends" and "Little House on the Prairie." I don't want to waste the time, but what is there to do for merely two months? Any ideas??? I have some busy weeks this month, but the pace of the summer is a shock to my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home