Logic and Sense

Spending most days surrounded by teenagers, I wonder if logic and sense still exist. . . I am convinced it does.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ever played Balderdash???

In college, a friend of mine introduced me to the board game "Beyond Balderdash." I loved the game from the start. Thanks to my friend Christie who taught me how to lie with a straight face (sorry, Jana), I actually found myself to be pretty good at the game. It's great because I get to exercise my imagination and creativity.

During a late night channel surfing, I came across a movie that will undoubtedly be a movie title for a new version of "Balderash" (someday). The movie is entitled "The Girl with Brains in Her Feet." The eloquent descirption as shared by DISH Network is:


A 13-year-old prepares for a large athletics meet while dealing with a browbeating mother and teen angst in 1972 Britain.

Unfortunately, I am too tired to stay up for some odd British movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Wow! That movie title would be great on BB! It's almost too good to be true! I miss our fun times!

And how did I teach you how to lie with a straight face? :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Becky Davis said...

I know you remember the phony secret admirer letter that you made me write and put on Jana's car. Then you made me swear not to tell anyone. So when Heidi found it and panicked, Jana began obsessing. I think she was flattered by the thought of it. :) Anyway she spent the whole night down in the Eagles Nest while I worked and I just had to play along. I wanted to tell her (actually I wante you to tell her), but you were out all evening. What a long night, and Jai won't let me forget it!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Yeah, yeah. For the record, thanks again, girls! :)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home